Why should you invest in a wedding planner? First of all, the keyword in that question is INVESTMENT. Many people believe that planners are just an added expense but by hiring a planner, you are investing your money into someone who truly cares about what you want as you do creating the perfect wedding day. Your planner knows your vision for your wedding. We understand what means the most to you and we will be sure that we do everything in our power to achieve your wedding day dreams. Here are just a few more perks of having a wedding planner…
Money in Your Pocket
- We can help provide an estimated cost based on your priorities and wishes. There are many online sources in creating a budget, but prices vary from city to city, state to state.
- Matching you to the right vendors based on personality, style, and budget no only saves you money but saves you time.
- Many planners receive discounts through their preferred vendors which is great, because not only are you saving money but you are also getting another reputable vendor.
- We make sure to keep you on the right track with your budget so you are not spending money on unnecessary things.
Organizing Your Day
- Planners create timelines, calendars, and itineraries. You do not need another full time job trying to create all of this, leave it to the experts to create it.
- By scheduling your appointments, you just sit back and relax while a planner makes sure everything is executed on time.
Controlling the Chaos
- As much as we don’t like to say it, something will always go wrong. Whether it is big or small, no bride or family member needs to deal with any issue.
- Giving you piece of mind is a top priority. We handle all the details so you can enjoy just being the bride and celebrating your wedding day the way you have always dreamed of.
- Planners are also great buffers. It’s a lot easier saying to your grandmother or mother in law that your planner thinks something is a bad idea instead of you saying you don’t like something they suggest.
- We are experts in the industry with endless contacts.
- Planners can also help you navigate the etiquette of weddings.
- We are a plethora of ideas; so many planners can help guide you when creating floor plans, choosing linens/china/etc., props, floral décor and so much more.
- Planners do all the grunt work, so you can do the shopping and crafting J
- Every other professional vendor believes that an established, experienced planner is worth their weight in gold.
Many people think that a planner wants to run the show; this is not how we believe. We are there to handle as much or as little as you want. We can do all the planning for you or just the day of coordination so that everyone can sit back and relax on your wedding day. Weddings require a significant amount of time, energy, and organization. The whole experience can leave a newly engaged couple (and their friends and family) feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and exhausted. At Timeless Events , we work to eliminate the worry, the stress and the pressure – allowing you to focus solely on creating beautiful memories and sharing your once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience with your family, friends and loved ones. We pride ourselves on making the wedding planning process enjoyable and take care of all the details so you can focus on creating timeless memories with those you love on your wedding day.
Visit our Pinterest page for more inspiration.