In the DIY spirit of this holiday season, I’ve put together a list of delicious, easy holiday food gifts. Plan on doubling the recipes – they are difficult to give it all away!
When it comes to gift-giving, it all comes down to thoughtfulness. What I love about homemade edible gifts is I can often put together several gifts at one time and have them on hand for unexpected hostess gifts, friends dropping by, mail carrier, delivery person…you get the idea. The season is about being generous with your holiday joy.
And don’t forget about the presentation, so many ways. Mason jars with ribbon, coffee mugs filled with the special treat, decorative plate that they can keep – these make it memorable along with being tasty!
- Mini Banana Bread Loaf – Add a small cup of Honey Walnut Cream Cheese and these may not get home!!
- Sugared Pecans – I usually do a mix of nuts using this recipe
- Peppermint Bark from Food Network
- Nestles Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
- Oreo Truffles – definitely double this recipe!
No time? I am with you there! My delivery men have been receiving boxed cupcakes as they show up at my door and my mail lady can count on one of my individual cakes every year. If you can’t make the DIY happen this year, just give us a call or fill out our form.
What are some of your favorite homemade gifts to give?